I hope you’ve taken time to think about what you really want to ensure 2017 is your best year yet!
Let’s do a quick recap of Steps 1 to 4 and see how we did.
Step 1 – Did you buy or make sure you have a yellow notepad, or any other notepad?
Did you write a list of everything that would make 2017 your best year yet, as suggested in Step 3? This is the critical step. You must decide what you want to in order to make 2017 your best year yet. If you don’t know where you’re going how are you going to get there?
Why write it down? The fascinating study conducted on the 1979 Harvard MBA program, where the 3% who had written goals were earning, on average ten year later, ten time more than the remaining 97%, 13% of whom had unwritten goals and 87% had no goals at all!
Remember, you’re planning a year of your life, possibly something you’ve never done before. I’m sure you know successful and unsuccessful people, and hear the unsuccessful people complain and winging that they’re not as lucky as Joe Blogs who is successful.
What they don’t know or haven’t taken into consideration is what Joe might do differently to be successful, Joe has a vision, written it down, visualises his success, which is the reason he’s successful!
I cannot stress enough the importance of visualisation, it’s the key to success. Begin with the end in mind, you must visualise 2017 as listed in your yellow notebook AS IF it’s already happened. Did you know Madonna visualised herself singing on stage in front of 1,000’s of people. We will delve more into visualisation as we need to do a couple of steps first!
Step 4 I asked you in you to read your list of what would make 2017 your best year yet aloud every day. Did you do that?
You must make these steps as habitual as cleaning your teeth or feeding your pet!
So, Step 5….
If you did everything above, you have a yellow notebook where you’ve defined what will make 2017 your best year yet that you read aloud every day!
Now, I want you to get specific. For example, if you want to meet the love of your life. Define the details, are they tall, slim, attractive, intelligent, loving, affectionate, sexy, honest, reliable, loyal, available, the list is endless and ever growing. When you go out on a date you might notice something else you want to add to your list!
Write it down on a new page headed My Ideal Partner, or what evers good for you.
Leave a few pages and get specific around another area that will make 2017 your best year yet until you’ve covered everything on your list.
So, something for you to do over the weekend!!
Until next week!
SIGNUP and ensure you receive the Steps in your inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Mindset Mastery Coach!